Boss’s Day is Friday, Oct. 16! This day is dedicated to showing appreciation for managers and those who lead in the workplace. If you’d like to join in the celebration of bosses across the country, check out these easy gift ideas.
- Card – This inexpensive gift can show a lot of thoughtfulness. Gather your co-workers and have them all sign a card for your boss to show your appreciation.
- Spa in a jar – Fill a large jar, bucket, or basket, with items to help your boss relax – like a manicure set, fingernail polish, lotion, or candle.
- Golf basket – If your boss enjoys time on the course, fill a bucket or basket with golf balls, tees, and other accessories.
- Gift cards – Does your boss enjoy a fresh cup of coffee? Pick up a gift card to a local shop in the amount you’re comfortable gifting. You can ask for an empty cup and use it as your gift card holder. Consider adding a note, like “Thanks a latte for being a great boss!”
- Homemade treats – Put your baking skills to use by making some of your favorite recipes. Try desserts for an afternoon treat, or muffins or other breakfast items to start the day off right.
- Desk organizer – There are a variety of functional desk organizers for sale in many stores. If your boss likes to stay organized, this may be the perfect gift for them. You can even make one yourself with a little creativity and the right supplies.
- Coffee mug – Even if your boss doesn’t drink coffee, chances are they could use a mug for tea, cocoa, or other drinks. Consider your boss’s personality, likes, and dislikes before picking out the perfect mug.
What ideas do you have for Boss’s Day? Share with us in the comments section below!
Movin’ On Up is brought to you by Express Employment Professionals.
Pingback: Boss’s Day – Showing Appreciation to Your Boss | Express Pros Manchester