Get that dream job this year with these top tips
Here at Job Journey, we want you to ace your interviews and get the job that’s perfect for you. That’s why we write blog after blog chock full of interview tips, job search hacks, and other great expert advice.
To get your interview skills revved up and running this year, we’re collecting a few of our top articles all in one place. Ready. Set. Go!
Answering the Interview Question
Here are our recommendations on how to answer the toughest interview questions.
- Tell Me About Yourself
- What Are Your Top 3 Strengths and Weaknesses?
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job/Company?
- What’s Your Most Impressive Accomplishment?
- Why Do You Want to Work at Our Company?
Ask a Recruiter
Our “Ask a Recruiter” series features Express Employment Professionals recruiters answering your job interview questions, from dress code to etiquette and more.
- Ask a Recruiter: How Much Should You Share About Your Past Job in an Interview?
- Ask a Recruiter: Your Questions Answered—Part 1
- Ask a Recruiter: Your Questions Answered—Part 2
- Ask a Recruiter: How to Highlight Experience Over Tenure on Your Resume
- Ask a Recruiter: Losing the Job Before You Even Get to the Formal Interview
Ask a Recruiter: Video Series
More handy recruiter tips, this time in video form!
- Behaviors Recruiters Look for During an Interview
- Interview Questions to Watch Out For
- How Much Should You Share About Your Past Job in an Interview
- Top Interviewer Pet Peeves
Interviews A to Z
This is a section for everything else. Maybe you don’t know how to explain a toxic work situation or aren’t sure if following up with your interviewer is worth it. Whatever your struggling with, we’ve got an article for it.
- How to Follow Up After an Interview
- Body Language: When You Ruin Your Interview Without Opening Your Mouth
- Talking About Your Experience in an Interview
- Nervous in an Interview? Get Rid of the Butterflies with These Three Tips
- What Time To Show Up for an Interview
Have any other questions about the interview process? Let us know in the comments section below!