Welding is a well-paid, highly sought skilled trade, but if safety is not taken seriously, welders can suffer serious injuries.
Every year, 500,000 workers are exposed to welding hazards, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. These safety recommendations should be kept in mind when dealing with the general risks of most welding jobs. Check out our safety poster below to learn about welding safety:
Here are a few ways you can celebrate National Welding Month:
- Learn more about welding and trade skills.
- Share your welding skills with others.
- Develop and advance your welding skills.
- Show off your projects.
- Give a shout-out to a welder you know.
- Visit aws.org to find out about education and resources.
- Use #NationalWeldingMonth to share your story on social media.
If you need help finding a Welding position, we can help.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions about jobs in your area or your job search in general, contact your local Express office, download the ExpressJobs app from your mobile store, or fill out our online contact form.