If you chose to find a new job as your resolution in 2015, Express Employment Professionals is hosting a free online event that could help you reach your goal.
Many people are stumped on where to look for jobs, how to write a resume, or how to prepare for an interview. Since so much has changed in the world of job seeking, those wanting a new and rewarding career need to stay up to date on top trends and best practices.
Tell Me More
This new educational online event is designed specifically to enhance your chances of getting hired. “New Year, New Job” is an exclusive free event that allows you to attend from the comfort of your own home. The online job seekers’ event will let you:
- Learn the details of each step of the job hunt process
- Chat with a recruiter about best practices
- Discover practical leadership lessons from the experts
- Connect with other resources to amplify your job search
- Win prizes
- See the jobs Express has available
Need Another Reason?
Job seekers with the new career resolution can also win prizes during the “New Year, New Job” online event to help them with their search. For instance, those who download resources, participate in chats, and watch videos can win:
- A Power Bank Rechargeable Battery Charger
- An eBook download of the eBook “Think. Execute. Dominate. 31 Truths to Boost Peak Performance,” by motivational speaker and former NBA player Walter Bond
- A DVD presentation “No One Can Stop You, But You!” featuring Walter Bond
- A copy of “The Emerging Leader,” by Express vice president of franchising David Lewis
But, Wait! There’s More
Register today for the live event, taking place from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Jan. 21. Just signing up for the event registers you to win a Bluetooth speaker.
So if you’re looking for a New Year’s resolution you can stick to and that can really pay off in 2015, sign up today for “New Year, New Job” hosted by Express Employment Professionals.
Movin’ On Up is brought to you by Express Employment Professionals.