2020 has been full of unexpected and less-than-welcomed surprises, but there’s light on the horizon. Express Employment Professionals is connected to the local job markets within the communities we serve and wants to help you get your next job. Companies want to fill positions quickly, and that means it’s the perfect time to contact Express about your next job.
Express is hosting National Interview Day on Aug. 6, 2020! Apply now or contact your local office to schedule a phone or video interview. Express can help you find the type of job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee.
Applying online will speed up the interview process and allow us to schedule a time for your interview. Applicants are contacted for interviews based on when your application is received and the type of work you’re seeking.
If you’re looking to step up your interview game, read our Answering the Interview Question eBook or check out our past articles:
Ask a Recruiter
Our “Ask a Recruiter” series features Express Employment Professionals recruiters answering your job interview questions, from dress code to etiquette and more.
- Ask a Recruiter: How Much Should You Share About Your Past Job in an Interview?
- Ask a Recruiter: Your Questions Answered—Part 1
- Ask a Recruiter: Your Questions Answered—Part 2
- Ask a Recruiter: How to Highlight Experience Over Tenure on Your Resume
- Ask a Recruiter: Losing the Job Before You Even Get to the Formal Interview
Ask a Recruiter: Video Series
- Behaviors Recruiters Look for During an Interview
- Interview Questions to Watch Out For
- How Much Should You Share About Your Past Job in an Interview
- Top Interviewer Pet Peeves
Interviews A to Z
Maybe you don’t know how to explain a toxic work situation or aren’t sure if following up with your interviewer is worth it. Whatever you’re struggling with, we’ve got an article for it.
- How to Follow Up After an Interview
- Body Language: When You Ruin Your Interview Without Opening Your Mouth
- Talking About Your Experience in an Interview
- Nervous in an Interview? Get Rid of the Butterflies with These Three Tips
- What Time to Show Up for an Interview