Express Employment Professionals is excited to offer Face Uncertainty by Making the Impossible Possible, a motivational broadcast featuring Ben Nemtin!
Before becoming a #1 New York Times best-selling author, playing basketball at the White House, and having drinks with Prince Harry, Ben suffered from crippling depression. After committing to a series of positive life changes, Ben had a shift in perspective and opened himself up to endless possibilities.
Ben weaves the remarkable story of how The Buried Life grew from 100 impossible dreams into a global movement and connects his lessons to the fabric of our daily lives.
- 5 steps to accomplish seemingly impossible goals
- 8 practices that increase well-being during times of stress, anxiety, and burnout
- Recognize that all aspects of your life impact your work performance
- Proof that small acts of service can create a large-scale impact on your organization and community
- Identify the number one thing that holds you back from accomplishing your goals
Face Uncertainty by Making the Impossible Possible
Thursday, May 5, 2022
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (CDT)
Win a coaching session with Bobby Bones!
Attend the live broadcast for a chance to win one of 20 spots in a group career success coaching session with radio personality, author, artist, and comedian Bobby Bones!